Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NFF, fraudulent with a northern agenda again!

Maigari, running a sectional script
My impeccable sources have gathered and revealed to me from the NFF secretariat that the technical committee, led by the nose like herds by Mr. Chris Green, has penciled down the trio of Daniel Amokachi, Saliu Yusuf and Ladan Bosso as possible assistants to Steven Keshi who has been cleared to take over from Samson Siasia.

You will recall that when I published the detailed report of a northern candidate assisting Steven Keshi, the NFF responded and said that the new coach, Steven Keshi, has been and will be at liberty to choose his assistants.
Hiya! Liars. banal liars. How then did the Green committee who have been bent on ensuring that the policy of the federal character is put in place in appointing coaches for the Super Eagles could not come to a conclusion on which of the three candidates among the three northern coaches should be engaged to assist the Chief Coach.
The technical committee is expected to continue their meeting later this morning to finalise on several of the other ending issues that were not concluded in the Tuesday meeting.They are expected to make their presentation to the NFF board that is also expected to meet later today to make final announcement on who the next coaches of the Super Eagles will be.
The northern agenda was successfully sold to the dumb technical committee to adopt hook,line and sinker. Its a matter of days before we wake to know that Steven Keshi has been programmed to fail by a northern cabal who are federal character-drunk and not bothered about Nigeria. Nigeria we hate thee. Watch out for this 'prophecy'. I said it when Shaibu Amodu was to be sacked.  Has it not come to pass?

3 comments:

  1. Adebambo Ogunsanwo, Emilia-Romagna, ItalyNovember 2, 2011 at 4:20 AM

    No matter what little minds say, I have come to believe in this man. He has distinguished himself as Nigeria"s best sports investigative journalist. Yes. He has proven with time that he is solid like the northern star.
    If he was a liar like some monkeys come here to write and abuse him when I started coming here based on the reference of a friend who lives in Canada, Fashikun is right at all times.
    I doubted him on six occasions and all the six times he proved me wrong.
    Jaiye ori e. Olorun ma sho e. (Enjoy yourself. God will protect you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayodeji Olajundoye,Jos-NigeriaNovember 2, 2011 at 4:33 AM

    I was referred to read this piece by a friend in Kano. I read it. I was so sad that I found out that you went to www.247ureports.com to copy their work word for word and published here as if it is your work
    I am terribly disappointed in you. Many other reports you have I also read from the website as well in some other newspapers.
    Olajide,I was your immediate superior in Daily times where I know you and expected to hold this event. is stealing reports between you and the man? He is stealing from you or you are stealing from him? I still believe that journalism has ethics.I worked for 42 years as a journalist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patrick Omorodion, Lagos-NigeriaNovember 2, 2011 at 4:38 PM

    it's so sad that these people haven't learnt anything. In this age, we are still doing ethnic balancing with our sports. What has Bosso, Amokachi and Yusuf got to offer. Was Amokachi not there before, he fought in South Africa when he led a junior team some years ago. Bosso failed at the FIFA U-20 World Cup in Canada in 2007 with the Flying Eagles and even incurred FIFA wrath with his racist remarks, so what are we still doing with him at the senior level? I just tire for our country. I've said it before that Maigari is just an empty barrel, has nothing upstairs, has no clue about anything, just trying to fulfill an agenda set for him by those who don't want anything good for country.

    ReplyDelete