Friday, May 20, 2011

I am resuming in the Glass House Monday – Tenebe

Jarret


*FIFA letter is fake, face Zurich weekend
*received eight death threats in the last 12 hours
Speaking to some journalists early this morning in Abuja, the interim chairman of the Nigeria Football Association (NFA), the break-away faction of the FA in Nigeria, Jarret Tenebe, revealed the fact that he will be resuming in the Glass House on Monday. After my inauguration tomorrow in Abuja, we will tell Nigerians our plans of action and programmes of football development.
In response to the fact that his group has been denied by a letter from FIFA, he said, “the purported FIFA letter is fake. We have sent the bromide to FIFA this morning to ask for the authenticity. I will be heading to FIFA headquarters in Zurich to meet with the President, Sepp Blatter, with three of the members of my board of the NFA.
According to the former soldier, “Aminu Maigari is my very good friend till this moment. The truth must be told at all times. Football is the industry we will use to employ no less than 5,000 persons this year. All those coaches and former stars abandoned will be fully rehabilitated. Wait till tomorrow when we will unveil the details,” he said laughing sarcastically satisfied with his feat.
On his guiding philosophy of life, he said, “this fight will be on but nothing will touch football. The national teams will be there and get their dues. The election that brought Maigari in was annulled by a valid court order and it has not been set aside or vacated by a superior court of law.
When I left to join the Nigerian Army, I told my parents bye-bye. I went and conquered and returned victorious. This is another war. I am trained to fight. I will return victorious. Having received eight death threats by trunk calls I laugh. I don’t need police protection. I will fight like all battles of life and return victorious again.
He charged “if the NSC does make a mistake of giving the NFF any money hence forth, I will take them to the EFCC for fraud. They can’t give money to an agency not known to law. Has the NFF not deposed to court affidavits that they are not NFA? It is NFA that is known to law and not NFF”.

No comments:

Post a Comment