Tuesday, May 24, 2011

NFF AND THE GRANDEUR OF DELUSION


Its time up!

ANDREW JENNING:  As soon as Aminu Maigari’s goons met in the Glass House belonging to the Nigeria Football Association (NFA) a younger colleague of mine who works on radio pulled a call through to me, he started, “the Nigerian version of Andrew Jenning.” Quickly, it struck me that Jennings has a ban not to enter the FIFA headquarters or cover any FIFA organised tournament.
THE LIFE BAN: I laughed myself to scorn when I heard the resolution of the illegal board managing Nigerian football. These men who have turned the building to the Glass House of Sodom. Anyhow, the drama has just started. The battle has begun and only one winner must come out. I am going to win this.
Now, for those who don’t know, let them know. By the morning of Wednesday 25th May, 2011 I shall be in court. Not to contest the stupid but senseless ban placed on my person but the entire illegalities which many Nigerians do not know about the masquerades in the Glass House.
Did one of them not call me yesterday morning that they heard I was going to court which I confirmed. He pleaded and even offered to pay me back all I would have spent to file the matter which I promptly rejected.
My offence? Good enough that the interim NFA board as headed by Jarret Tenebe has a chunk of my friends. I am not a member. I am just an acidic reporter who does not need to go to the Glass House to know whatever I want to know. I had exposed them more than any of my colleagues in the last one year leading to the trial of the “Fantastic Four”, the two sex scandals, the certificate scandal, the dismissed magistrate who sits on the board, the injustices done to Davidson Owumi, the inappropriate application of the rule with which Mrs. Dilichukwu Onyedinma, Emeka Onyema were dismissed etc These pains in the neck was what they want to nip in the bud.
What I think they forgot to realize is that I don’t have to be in any venue to report as a sports journalist. However, their myopic ban will not stand the test of time.
JUSTICE: With Harrison Jalla’s letter seeking for the enforcement of a valid court order in suit no FHC/L/CS/961/10 which led to the individuals parading themselves as NFF to be invited to the Inspector general’s office by 11am on Wednesday 25th May, 2011 I presage that as an administration that prides itself as one that will respect all lawful court orders, these charlatans will have to go and vacate the court order to return to the house.
By the time I am through with my matter against them in court, I will see who will laugh last and who will get the final sledge hammer on the head. I am a diligent journalist. I do not pretend about it. If its money, I would have made a hell-some but I stand by the truth at all times. Time will tell.
Can someone tell those who are suffering the grandeur of delusion that anon, yes, anon, the twig will twang. The knell has sounded, the falconer cannot hear the falconer. I will hence go on to reveal all that I know to the Nigerian public.
No one can ban me. No one who has no legal foundation can act on power(s) that they do not have. Can we have a round of applause to the biggest jokers whose ban meeting is the last common task they’ve had together.


No comments:

Post a Comment