Thursday, September 6, 2012

Three prayers for 'friends' of our sports


Where are the powers of earth?
 As a growing boy, I lived with my grand-mother, Alice Bolajoko Alasi. Her mother, I fondly called 'Yeye' was a water goddess of the Alatere waters. She was such a powerful one that at 91, blind, she led a procession without hitting her foot on a stone in a journey of about three kilometre worship. I was like acolyte following the events.
I recall she gave me a stern warning never to be foul in my use of language, especially under anger.
I once breached that order when I angrily made prayers for Nigerian football. For those involved, the pains are ongoing. In less than a week it came to pass. 
Today, by the grace of God, I shall breach the order again with just three prayers:
God of iron after taking 'adin' will do these to our enemies
1.                  Every soul, born or removed from the belly of a woman, that is in sport all because of their selfish interests at the expense of the common good shall NOT thrive. Their children and stolen provinces shall go up in flames at the height of their achievements;
2.                To the followers of the vandals of Nigerian sports, who know the truth and deliberately attack those who toil and moil day and night, sharks of this world will eat up their bairns one after the other;
3.           From today, owners of the force that guide and conduct the affairs of men from the cosmic, 'adin' the oil meant for the troublers of the god of iron, Sango, shall have their meat eaten by the roads and the smithen iron because they deny joy, happiness and greatness to the innocent young kids of this country.
He whose hands are clean let them say amen to these three prayers/curses. He who is an orphan, who desires no one to search for him should proceed to the battle of no return. 
He whose mother is at home, whose rites of passage has not been conducted is a suckling, let him return to the warm bossom of the women.
May the ones who decide the fate of men in deep unseen depths of earth and beyond join the vanguard of the courier of this sword of damocles.
I have said this in absolute clean mind. My hands are as white as the coverlet sheet of Oya, the fortunes of my work are as calm as the water taken first from the stream of life. Let the blood of they who have ears but stubborn in the chase of the cowry spent in the market be used to cleanse the land.
'Ase edumare' (the order of answer from God seal these I have uttered.)

NB: I dare all the evil men who use their deceit to market the truth in Nigerian sports. I rise by the authority with which earth was established. Adieu, stubborn goat.
 



1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Funmilayo Oloni, New YorkSeptember 6, 2012 at 5:33 PM

    Yeepa! Wetin these people do you that you have scripted correct well grounded curses on them. May it be so.
    Those folks are killing us dry.
    May they and their children die and waste away until they repair and reposition our sports.

    ReplyDelete